Add another line and type in Add a last line and type in Noturaverage Easy Whole 30 Salmon With Kale & Sweet Potato - Not Your Average Mom Of 5

Noturaverage Easy Whole 30 Salmon With Kale & Sweet Potato

As most of you know, I am working really hard at sticking to the Whole 30 diet this year. I have found with my autoimmune issues and hives, this diet is optimal and helps reduce outbreaks. I find I am better at sticking to a diet if I meal prep. So I ordered some reusable BPA free meal prep containers and made a plan!



This week, I prepped all of my lunches. I wanted to do it Sunday, but with Wildcard playoffs yesterday, I failed to do so. So this morning, I made it a priority to get everything all ready for me to stick to my lunches this week. 

So here is what I used for this weeks lunches. 5 small, peeled, Organic sweet potatoes. I diced them with 1/2 an organic diced onions. I cooked these together in a cast iron pan with County Crock Plant Based Butter and a bit of garlic Chosen Foods cooking spray. I sautéed them and then set aside. 

In the same pan, I sautéed 2 cups of organic kale and 2 cups organic spinach with the other half of the onion. As you can tell, I love onions! Adding them is optional, so if you aren't a fan, don't use them. I added about 2 tablespoons more of the plant based butter and sprayed more of the Chosen Foods cooking spray - garlic. 

While those were cooking, I got 4 pieces of wild caught Alaskan Salmon out. In a separate pan, I sprayed a bit of garlic Chosen Foods spray to the bottom of the pan and on top of the salmon. I then sprinkled salt, pepper, and dill on top of the salmon. I cooked it from frozen since I didn't dethaw it yesterday. I covered the man and cooked it on medium heat for about 16 minutes. 

Once everything was done, I put it all in my meal prep containers and they are waiting for me to start eating tomorrow! 

Next week, I plan to make 5 days worth on Sunday. Follow along for my new lunch recipes weekly. 




-Laura