Add another line and type in Add a last line and type in My List Of Must Watch Netflix Orginal Shows - Not Your Average Mom Of 5

My List Of Must Watch Netflix Orginal Shows

 Let's face it, if you don't watch Netflix, you must be living under a rock. I  mean who doesn't have a Netflix subscription? But what do you do when you finish your favorite series? Time to find a new one, trust me there are plenty to pick from.



Once I had caught up on all of my favorite TV shows (Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Walking Dead), it was time to pick something new. I don't know about anyone else, but I NEVER know what to watch, literally. I always want to find something really good, but read titles and can't find something. When Netflix started making their own shows and movies, it broadened the to watch door so much, but now settling on something is even more difficult!

I decided to go through and compile a list of my FAVORITE Netflix Original shows! I watched tons, and tons of only originals to pick only my top FIVE favorites Netflix Originals! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

1. You

There was so much hype around this show, it took me awhile to buckle to watching a "fad" show. Boy was I missing out! This show will keep you drawn in and watching, never knowing what plot twist they will throw your way! This is by far my favorite Netflix Original Series to date.

Joe is the best kind of creepy, am I right? LOL. His "innocent" crushes and "sweet" behaviors will have you questioning every relationship you have ever had.

2. Stranger Things

When season 1 ended, I didn't think Netflix could top it. Ha, joke was on me. If you are one of the few out there who has yet to check out this Netflix Original, I suggest you change that as quickly as possible! Trust me on this, it is great, my older kids love it too!

Eleven may not be what we are used to watching, but definitely holds our interest throughout the entire show!

3. Mindhunter

As a Virgo who is highly detail oriented, I couldn't resist watching this. Netflix deserves a round of applause, because Mindhunter was amazingly written with detail lovers in mind while keeping twists and reveals at a maximum.

This one is based on a true story, so keep that in mind when watching!
4. The Witcher

With a Game Of Thrones original vibe, this is one you do not want to miss. From Episode 1 of this Netflix Original, I was hooked. When I first say it listed, I had expected The Witcher to be a "knock off" GOT. WRONG. The casting was excellent and the story was great, but you knew that from the books already, right?

5.  The Crown

I love movies and shows that are about this era, Queen Elizabeth II. Netflix didn't pull back at all on this one with a huge budget, the cast, wardrobe and effects are amazing. For anyone who loves this era, it is a must watch Netflix original!



I could go on and on and on. Netflix and their originals have only continues to get better and better, but these are my favorite 5 at this point in time.

Happy watching my friends!

-Laura