Add another line and type in Add a last line and type in Kids Free Vacation List - Not Your Average Mom Of 5

Kids Free Vacation List

Traveling is something I have always wanted to do more of and haven't been able to do too much of. I was lucky enough to live in Hawaii for close to a year and lived the ultimate vacation. Beach trips daily, perfect hiking trails and views no matter where I went. So many amazing food options on sites to take in. 

I can't wait to visit more beautiful places and feed my soul the beauty that the world has to offer. Payton and I have devised a list of our top 5 places that we want to travel together(kid free). We obviously want to go to so many more places, but we figured it was best to start with 5 and once we cross those off, add onto it.



- Santorini, Greece

Santorini a volcanic island known for the dramatic views, iconic architecture, and glittering waters. The sunsets are described as magical and breathtaking. Sanatorini is home to some of the oldest vineyards in the world. Wine in paradise, yes please. The best time to visit is between April and November so one of these summers, catch us in Greece! It has always been a dream destination for me. I am so happy that my amazing man wants to share the experience with me. 

- South Lake Tahoe, California/Nevada

Lake Tahoe is known not only as a ski town, but for its beautiful beaches and crystal blue waters. Home to some of the most beautiful hiking trails and waterfalls! We have been talking about visiting for awhile now and can't wait until the day comes that we do! Spring, summer, winter and fall are all perfect times to visit!

- Washington and Oregon coast

We actually had a trip planned to Boise for Memorial day and fire season kick off this past year, but had to cancel last minute when our custody case began. After Boise, we had planned to drive to Seattle then down the coastline of Washington and Oregon. Although I have previously lived in Washington, I didn't get to explore the coast and have always wanted to and it has always been a dream of Payton's. Fingers crossed for next year!

- Assateague Island, Maryland/Virgina

So growing up as a child, I read these stories about an island with wild horses. As a child who grew up with horses, these were my favorite books! Little did I know such a place really does exist. Assateague Island is known for wild horses bathing on the beaches. Sooooo this is one of my top travel dreams and in hand, Payton now gets to live it with me :)

- Mammoth Lake, California

Payton has been to Mammoth, but I haven't. It is somewhere we would love to go together! Summer offers so many amazing hiking opportunities and winter looks like it would be so absolutely magical. Mammoth is known for its breathtaking views and amazing skiing. No matter the time of year we go, neither one of us can wait!


-Laura