Add another line and type in Add a last line and type in Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies - Not Your Average Mom Of 5

Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies


  


Not sure about you guys, but sometime Payton gets a sweet tooth and finding #KETO approved treats can be difficult. I have been on the search of a good chocolate chip cookies recipe that fits his diet and I actually enjoy! Let's face it, not all sugar free, low carb food is actually GOOD!



I found these KETO chocolate chip cookies super simple to make and EASY (after I combined a zillion recipes tries lol)! I want to point on that I am making the transition to all NATURAL, grass fed products so next time, I would use different brands of products in my ingredients, but still the same measurements of products.




It is super important to remember to mix your dry ingredients first and THEN mix in the wet ingredients. I did soften my butter in the microwave because it was frozen. I would recommend leaving it on the counter as opposed to microwaving. Tho it gave the same effect, I have read terrible things about microwaving food and loss of nutrients (yes, I am one of THOSE people).



Ingredients

  • 3/4 Cup butter - softened
  • 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
  • 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (I was out so used baking soda instead)
  • 1/2 teaspoon table salt
  • 2 1/2 Cups almond flour
  • 1 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
Directions 
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Line baking sheet with parchment paper - I prefer using parchment paper on my baking sheet over greasing. 
  • Measure almond flour into mixing bowl. Add baking soda and salt
  • In a separate bowl (preferably a mixer) - Cream together brown sugar and butter then slowly add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix 
  • Slowly mix dry ingredients into the creamed mixture into completely combined. Hand stir your chocolate chips in. 
  • Using a spoon - drop spoon drop sized cookies onto your baking sheet - I use the spoon to flatten them out a bit. 
  • Bake 11-13 min or until the cookies are golden brown. 
  • Cookies save about 3 days on the counter, but are best eaten the same day
Hope you love them as much as we do!

-Laura